„The Quest Giver“ is a 2D Fantasy guildmanager simulation, in which you create your own guild and send heroes on epic quests. The fun comic artstyle supports the game’s humorous and parodistic atmosphere.
Why always play the hero, risking his life for a few lousy items? It’s time to change perspective and become the quest giver. Now it’s your turn to let the heroes do all sorts of tasks for you. Let them discover new areas and fight a variety of monsters and fiends.
You decide what needs to be done! Need something gathered, hunted or even protected? Your call! Where will they
need to go? What do they get as a reward? Who gets to do the quest? It’s all in your hands now!
The Quest Giver – Features
Create your own quests and hang them on your questboard, recruit suitable adventurers and heroes to successfully complete the quest. Choose fitting rewards and become the best adventurers guild of them all.
Randomness: Randomized worldmaps, monsters, heroes, traders and more provide for high replayability.
- Create quests: Issue tasks, choose rewards, hire adventurers.
- Upgrade and expand: Furnish and upgrade your guild and keep it up to date.
- Bestiary and guildbook: Explore the world, discover new hero classes, gather intel on fiends and complete your library.
- Achievements: Unlock achievements and find hidden awards.
- Steam Trading Cards: Gather all cards to get your „The Quest Giver“ Steam badge.
The Quest Giver – Platforms and languages
Next to a PC version, „The Quest Giver“ is also planned for as an app for Android and iOS systems. Initial supported languages will be German, English and French. Additonal languages are a possibility.